Primarily a folding rollator this unique product can be converted to a transport wheelchair by simply flipping the backrest over and attaching the footrests to the front.
It is a Robust Design with a tool free assembly. The Hybrid 2 in 1 rollator Comes with removable shopping bag. A comfortable mesh seat for support on long journeys. Also fto fit your best needs there is Height adjustable handles with soft comfortable hand grips, Easy to use brakes which both slow the rollator down and can be locked on. When folding just simply flip down the backrest from front to back when using the Hybrid in transit wheelchair mode.
When in rollator mode the footrests can be put in the bag or swung around to the side and clipped in place.
- Height: 86cm – 97cm (34″- 38″)
- Width: 61cm (24″)
- Length: 74cm / 29″ (99cm /39″ inc footrests)
- Folded Height: 86cm – 97cm (34″- 38″)
- Folded Width: 25cm (10″)
- Folded Length: 74cm (39″)
- Seat Height: 54cm (21″)
- Seat Width: 44cm (17″)
- Seat Depth: 30cm (12″)
- Total Weight: 9kg / 19.8lbs (7.7kg /17lbs without footrests)
- Max user weight: 136kgs / 21 stone
- Wheels: 20cm (8″) Plastic hub with PU puncture proof tyre
- Frame only with wheels removed: 61cm x 51cm x 15cm (24″ x 25″ x 6″)
- The 2 in 1 rollator Boxed Size is: 65cm x 28cm x 45cm (25.5″ x 11″ x 17.5″)
- 7 - 8 kg
- 2 in 1 wheelchair / rollators
An improvement would be a better grip for the person to hold onto when pushed along. Just one slight safety concern which is down to its design - when the pedals are attached and clipped back into lock position, i.e. when not in use, - IMO the locking clip protrudes to far forward and there is a risk that the person could scrape against it and injury oneself if not very careful and conscious of its position. For this reason I would recommend removing the pedals entirely until their use is actually required. Because of this I have dropped 1 *.
Otherwise an excellent buy.