Travel Wheelchair With Travel Bag. This wheelchair folds to approx 1/3 of the size of a typical folded wheelchair, making it ideal for holidays, days out and shopping trips. Compared to similar wheelchairs in its class this chair has some additional features which make a big difference. The arm rests are shaped "desk arms" designed so that the user can be positioned closer to a table, without this feature the user would find it hard to pull up to a table and enjoy a cup of tea or meal. Similar models also don't feature swing away leg rests, which make it easier to enter and exit the chair.
- Flip up padded desk arms.
- Multiple cross braces for added strength.
- Dual action brakes so the attendant can slow the wheelchair down and lock the brakes on from the brakes on the push handles.
- Aluminium frame in metallic blue.
- 12″ Solid puncture proof rear tyres, 8″ solid front tyres.
- Lightweight travel bag included.
- Quick release height adjustable footrests.
- The deluxe Wheelchair in a bag has attendant handbrakes not found on the standard wheelchair in a bag.
- It also has 12″ puncture proof rear tyres whereas most similar models only have 8″ castors.
- Seat Width: 18″
- Height - 94cm 37"
- Width - 56cm / 22"
- Depth - 99cm /39"
- Folded Height - 79cm / 31"
- Folded Width - 28cm / 11"
- Folded Depth - 36cm / 14"
- Seat Height - 49cm / 19"
- Seat Width - 46cm / 18"
- Seat Depth - 41cm / 16"
- Total Weight - 11.5kg (10kg with footrests removed)
- Max user weight - 115kgs / 18 stone
- 16 - 18st
- 16 - 18 inch
- With Attendant Brakes
- 11 - 13 kg
Yesterday we went to the the supermarket and when we got there she decided she was not feeling capable of coming in, so rather than leave her in the car I opened the chair and wheeled her along. Sometimes its the small things.