At TheMobilityShop.ie we want you to be 100% confident while purchasing online and if the product you purchase does not fit your needs or requirements, you may notify us within 14 days of receiving your order and return the item for a full refund on the price of the product.
Please take time to read the below returns policy and terms and conditions of sale prior to purchasing.
- Upon delivery please check for damage in transit before signing for the parcel and open the parcel carefully to avoid damage to the packaging and item. Customers are required to keep all packaging, manuals and parts until such a time they decide to keep the item as items cannot be returned without the original packaging, manuals and parts.
- On receiving your order, should you wish to return your purchase, you have 14 calender days to notify us of your intent to return the order to us. You will have a further 14 days of such notification for the order to arrive back here with us for a refund on the price of the product. Unfortunately after this returns period has closed, returns are no longer possible.
- Custom products or sourced products are not eligible for a refund once an order is placed.
- TheMobilityShop.ie must be notified of your wish to return via email or the contact us page on our website.
- A copy of the original order must accompany the product to identify the order to allow us to process your return in a timely manner.
- Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to place the order, if you pay by credit card the refund will be refunded to your credit card.
- For hygiene reasons there are no exchanges/returns for personal items such as - Antigen Tests/ Face Masks / Surgical Masks, any other type of Masks, hand sanitiser, liquids or gels, Commodes, Toilet seats and frames, Toileting Aids, bathing aids - such as bathing cushions, underwear, incontinence wear, gloves once box / bag is opened, etc.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of the goods being returned to us.
- Rental items returned early will not be eligible for a refund.
- There are no returns on items that are made to order, such as furniture, eg. certain rise recliner chairs etc.
- Wheelchairs, Mobility Scooters and all other products, must be returned in an "as new" condition, including all packaging in order to receive a refund. Please ensure the Wheelchair or Mobility Scooter is suitable before using it for transport, as once the tyres demonstrates usage they cannot be refunded. Where the premium technician installation and demonstration charge is selected this charge is non-refundable once the technician has left our warehouse to perform this service. Please ensure that you keep all your packaging and if applicable the pallet it arrives on, so that should you wish to return the item you can do so.
- In circumstances where products require assembly, products must be carefully dissembled and repackaged before returning the items to us.
- Shipping and packaging costs for returns will remain the responsibility of the customer. Refunds will be for the purchase price of the products only.In the case of a refused delivery a fee may be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of return shipping
- Rental items are not eligible for for a full refund based on change of mind. Once an item is dispatched from our warehouse the rental fee is due in full.
- Returned goods which do not meet the above criteria will be considered as 'In Dispute'. In Dispute products will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason will be given as to why the product is in dispute. We are happy to re-ship such items back at the customer's cost otherwise they will be destroyed after 30 days
- Returns are not arranged by TheMobilityShop.ie. In the event of an item being returned by the courier who delivered, at the time of delivery, a return fee will apply. This fee will vary between small items and large items such as Mobility Scooters & Riser Recliners. For example: A riser Recliner being returned from Dublin to our Portlaoise warehouse will cost €100, this fee will be deducted from any refund due and can only be arranged while the driver is still present.
Fair usage of returns policy:
In order to return items, the product must still have it's packaging and be in an unused condition. We do not operate a try before you buy service, by that we mean unfortunately cannot ship out a large selection of products for customers to try before they decide which item you would like to keep. Therefore our returns policy is subject to the customer arranging for the return at their cost.
Our Returns Policy is in line with and does not affect your statutory rights.