At TheMobilityShop.ie we want you to be 100% confidence while purchasing online and if the product you purchase does not fit your needs or requirements, you may notify us within 14 days of receiving your order and return the item for a full refund on the price of the product.
Please take time to read the below returns policy and terms and conditions of sale prior to purchasing.
- Upon delivery please check for damage in transit before signing for the parcel and open the parcel carefully to avoid damage to the packaging and item. Customers are required to keep all packaging, manuals and parts until such a time they decide to keep the item as items cannot be returned without the original packaging, manuals and parts.
- On receiving your order, should you wish to return your purchase, you have 14 calender days to notify us of your intent to return the order to us. You will have a further 14 days of such notification for the order to arrive back here with us for a refund on the price of the product. After that and up to 30 days you will be issued a credit note for the value of the returned product.
- Custom ordered or sourced products are not eligible for a refund once order instructions are given.
- TheMobilityShop.ie must be notified of your wish to return via email or the contact us page on our website.
- A copy of the original order must accompany the product to identify the order to allow us to process your return in a timely manner.
- Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to place the order, if you pay by credit card the refund will be refunded to your credit card.
- For hygiene reasons there are no exchanges/returns for personal items such as - Face Masks / Surgical Masks, any other type of Masks, hand sanitiser, liquids or gels, Commodes, Toilet seats and frames, Toileting Aids, bathing aids - such as bathing cushions, underwear, incontinence wear, gloves once box / bag is opened, etc.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of the goods being returned to us.
- Rental items returned early will not be eligible for a refund.
- There are no returns on items that are made to order, such as furniture, eg. certain rise recliner chairs etc.
- Wheelchairs, Mobility Scooters and all other products, must be returned in an "as new" condition, including all packaging in order to receive a refund. Please ensure the Wheelchair or Mobility Scooter is suitable before using it for transport, as once the tyres demonstrates usage they cannot be refunded. Please ensure that you keep all your packaging and if applicable the pallet it arrives on, so that should you wish to return the item you can do so.
- In circumstances where products require assembly, products must be carefully dissembled and repackaged before returning the items to us.
- Shipping and packaging costs for returns will remain the responsibility of the customer. Refunds will be for the purchase price of the products only.
- Rental items are not eligible for for a full refund based on change of mind. Once an item is dispatched from our warehouse the rental fee due in full.
Fair usage of returns policy:
In order to return items, the product must still have it's packaging and be in an unused condition. We do not operate a try before you buy service, by that we mean unfortunately cannot ship out a large selection of products for customers to try before they decide which item you would like to keep. Therefore our returns policy is subject to the customer arranging for the return at their cost.
Our Returns Policy is in line with and does not affect your statutory rights.