Items are priced per box of 10 units.
FFP2 Certified Face Masks are recommended by the ECDC (European Center for Disease Control) for use in situations where a person is identified as an Asymptomatic close contact. They are also recommended for vulnerable people, healthcare workers or those who potentially will be meeting someone exposed to covid.
KN95/FFP2 Face Masks: Lightweight Design with Adjustable Nose Clip and Elastic Straps, the KN95/FFP2 Mask fit any face shape, create a 360 degree secure seal for maximum protection. Metal strip above the nose to adjust and form a comfortable seal.
- 100% Polypropylene, non-woven
- 5 layers (non-woven Spun bound - Melt blown - Hot Air Cotton - Melt blown - Spun bound fabrics)
- Hydrophilic inner layer absorbs moisture
- Hydrophobic outer layer protects from splashes
- Layers in the middle filter as a barrier against germs
- Double wire nose bridge
- Flat ear loops
- Conforms to DIN EN 149:2001 + A1: 2009
- Bacterial filtering effect at a level of ≥ 94%
- Made in EU
Price includes VAT at 23%. This VAT may be reclaimable for people with Disabilities and Vat registered companies.
As a personal single use item these masks are not eligible for return once dispatched from us. Items are priced per box.
No posts found