- STABLE AND SAFE: Designed to provide additional support and stability, the handicapped toilet rail improves users' autonomy and quality of life by allowing them to use the bathroom independently.
- FOLDABLE AND PADDED: made of aluminium, this bathroom bar can be easily folded by 90º thanks to its built-in help mechanism and provides a strong, safe and long-lasting support. In addition, its padded foam provides greater comfort for the user when leaning on the bar.
- ADAPTABLE AND RESISTANT: thanks to its anchoring system and its measurements (58 x 14.5 cm), this grab bar is easily fixed to any wall and surface , helping to reduce accidents in home bathrooms, as well as in public toilets and in those of hospitals and residences. The grab bar supports a maximum of 100 kg.
- EASY INSTALLATION: includes the 4 screws and 4 plugs needed for installation. The measurements of the screws are Ø6x65 mm and that of the plugs is Ø10x80 mm . The toilet grab bar (750 g) is quick and easy to install, just follow the steps described in the instruction manual. Base measurements: 20 x 6 cm.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: the elderly, people with reduced mobility or disabilities who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet. Recommended for periods of convalescence, injury rehabilitation and post-operative. Includes 1 unit.
No posts found