Rishaw Heated Knee Massager Pain Relief For:
- With sense of pain during walking on stairs or moving the joint;
- Extreme pain at the joint during climate change or cloudy weather;
- Frequent sense of discomfort at the joint or lack of flexibility;
- Joint swelling or rigidity in the afternoon or night after body movement;
- Keep knee warm in cold weather.
As the age grow, we need more exercise like basketball, running... so we can keep stay in shape, then the knees are constantly being pounded on from running, jumping, stop and cutting so with that being said...over time they become sore and weak.
Rishaw Heating&Vibrating Knee Brace Wrap saves you a ton of money from buying pain meds and seeing doctors because it helps relieve knee pain and relax muscles.
How To Use - Long press the button 3 seconds to start work
3 MASSAGING SETTING AS FOLLOW:
- Red - Continuous Vibration
- Blue - High Frequency Vibration
- Green - Low Frequency Vibration
3 HEATING SETTING AS FOLLOW:
- Red - highest temp (50℃/122℉ to 60℃/140℉)
- Blue - medium temp (45℃/113℉ to 55℃/131℉)
- Green - lowest temp (40℃/104℉ to 50℃/122℉)
Note: Press and hold the switch for 3 seconds to start working, short press the switching mode.
No posts found