One of the most in demand gadgets at the moment due to Covid-19. For those that contract Covid-19 Oximeters act as an early warning device - tracking your oxygen levels to detect "silent hypoxia" and if they are dropping your doctor will know the patient needs to be brought to ICU to be put on a respirator to re-increase your oxygen level in your blood.
Check SpO2 & PR Conveniently & Accurately. Warnings Are Prompted On Screen If Abnormal Blood Oxygen Levels Or Pulse Rate Detected
As the newest research suggest, the oximeters are extremely valuable device to recognize coronavirus in patient with mild or no symptoms and that monitoring a drop of oxygen level in the blood can act as an early warning to seek intensive hospital care.
- Coronavirus recognition and monitoring
- Coronary heart disease
- Patients with insomnia
- Pregnant women
- Long-term use of computers
- The Finger Pulse Oximeter measures oxygen saturation in blood & pulse rate, displaying precise parameters with figures, pulse bar & waveform.
Suitable for almost any age from children (>20kg) to adults, the compact device can provide reliable readings seconds after a finger inserted.
- The light-weight product is easy to use. Switch it on by pressing the sole button. Proceed to insert a finger into the pulse oximeter and in seconds the bright OLED display will give an accurate readout of the SpO2 and PR. The device will power off automatically 8 seconds after the finger is removed.
- The pulse oximeter comes ready right out of
the box. After popping in batteries (2xAAA can be purchased seperately) , it’s all set to go. The device has a clean look and trendy design. It’s small enough to be put in pockets and fit to be used at home or health-care facilities.
- Put your finger in and enjoy the reliable readout fairly quick. If you need a hassle-free pulse oximeter, you can never go wrong with this one.
SpO2 means the saturation percentage of oxygen in the blood.
What's the normal range of SpO2 value for healthy people?
The normal range varies by individual, but usually over 95%, otherwise, please consult your physician.
Why do the display value of SpO2 and PR vary with time?
The measured SpO2 and PR value changes in correspondence with the change of patient's physiological conditions.
What to do if there is no SpO2 and PR reading?
Do not shake the finger, and keep calm during the measurement. Please also avoid the Oximeter and the cuff on the same limb for blood pressure and oxygen saturation measurement simultaneously.
What to do if the Oximeter is moistened or sprayed by water?
Remove the batteries immediately and dry the Oximeter completely with a hair dryer.
How to confirm that the SpO2 reading is true or accurate?
Hold breath for a while (50 seconds or more), if the SpO2 value significantly decreases, it means that the SpO2 reading truly reflects the physiological condition change.
When to replace the batteries?
The icon of low battery will appear on the screen when the battery voltages are low. By then, batteries need to be replaced.
Please note BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED (batteries required are 2 x AAA which can be purchased separately)