The follow on to our popular Style Scooter, This new Plus model improves on the popular standard model and features a more comfortable deluxe seat and includes suspension for a more comfortable ride.
The new Style Plus has been redesigned for improved comfort, this new model includes a deluxe cushioned seat for a more comfortable drive, and in addition includes new and improved stylish shrouds for a modern finish to the scooter.
The Style Plus is ideal for trips out this summer as it can be easily dismantled into 5 pieces to fit in a car boot. As well as the new stylish design and extra comfort seat the Style Plus retains its entire range of excellent features, including; a swivel seat for easy transfers, on board & in house charging as standard, electromagnetic braking system and delta type handle bars for easier control.
- Dismantles into 5 manages pieces in minutes makes it perfect for travel & transportation
- Travels at speeds of up to 4mph with a maximum range of 10 miles on full battery charge
- Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360° for an easy transfer
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle and locking mechanism
- On board and in-house charging as standard
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system for extra safety
- Delta type handle bars as standard for ease of use
- Easy adjustable tiller, width adjustable armrests & height adjustable seat allows the user to customize to suit their needs
- Black solid non-marking tyres for increased durability
- Includes rear anti-tip wheels as standard for additional safety
- Overall Length: 106cm(42")
- Overall Width: 48cm (19")
- Overall Height: 91cm (36")
- Seat Width: 43cm (17")
- Seat Weight: 8.2kgs (18lbs)
- Foot Area: 32 x 38cm (13 x 15")
- Tyre Size: 20 x 50cm (8 x 2”)
- 12Ah Battery Pack: 9.2kgs (20.2lbs)
- Overall Weight: 45kgs (97lbs)
- Ground Clearance: 6cm (2.5")
- Maximum Gradient: 8˚
- Maximum Travelling Range: up to 10 miles Depending on conditions of use, please view our battery care guide for information on how care for your batteries and things to consider
- Maximum User Weight: 130kgs (20 stone)
*Please note that this is an entry level scooter and is only suitable for use on smooth surfaces, ie pavements, shopping centres or smooth pathways.
No posts found