Inspired by the success of the Sport Rider, The Easy Rider has a striking new design, stunning instrumentation and offers precise handling that must be experienced to be appreciated.
The Easy Rider also comes equipped with many features to ensure user safety as well as comfort, such as all round lighting (including a large headlight, front and rear indicators, and rear brake lights), anti-tip rear wheels, a lap belt, and an anti-roll back safety system to keep you from rolling back down hills as standard.
- A rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facilities, height adjustable headrest, width and angle adjustable armrests, and angle adjustable handle bars allows the user to set everything to their liking and ensures maximum comfort
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension provides optimal handling and excellent manouverability, with a smaller turning circle for use in small areas and busy environments
- Easy to use illuminated controls feature a twin dial digital dash that includes a trip computer with odometer for measuring distance travelled
- Twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Large seat back storage pocket for keeping essentials safe when out and about
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system
- Additional hand brake for added security
- Overall Height: 115cm (45")
- Overall Width: 76cm (30")
- Overall Length: 166cm (65")
- Top speed: 8mph (13kmh)
- Maximum Range: Roughly 31 miles (50km) depending on conditions that the scooter is used in.
- Maximum Gradient: 10˚
- Weight: 100kg (220lb)
- Maximum User Weight: 180kg (28 stone)
No posts found