A simple high quality, highly efficient, easy-to-wear face masks are made of a protective three-layer construction, it features a pleated front and ear loops for easy donning and a secure fit. These pleated face masks are not made with latex, for reduced risk of toxic reactions and skin irritation. The face mask is sonically bonded to the ear loops, improving their integrity and strength. When you need reliable face masks to help protect your team for lab environments where blood and bodily fluid exposure are not a risk.
- Not made with latex for reduced risk of skin irritations
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency of 99%
- Wire top for better fit
- Type 11
- Materials and donning attachments are sonically bonded, improving product integrity and strength
- Enclosed nosepiece assists in conforming to the face's contours
- Not for use in sterile operating room environments
- Materials and donning attachments are sonically bonded
When using surgical masks, please avoid touching your face as this can bring bacteria to your mask.
EN1463 Standard. Level 2, CE Certified.
We recommend ordering masks in batches of 10. Masks are sold as single units, however the use of masks in public places will be recommended for many months to come.
If you are involved in hospitals, nursing homes or other care facilities, please contact us if you need more quantities than our website is restricting you to purchase.
Price includes VAT at 23%. (IE €0.37c VAT per Mask at €1.99). This VAT may be reclaimable for people with Disabilities and Vat registered companies. HSE and Nursing homes are eligible to purchase these items Vat free, please contact us for assistance if required.
Due to their nature as a personal single use disposable item, these masks are not eligible for return once dispatched from us.