The popular Transit Folding Wheelchair has now been updated to include attendant brakes. This lightweight wheelchair is designed for everyday use and has a fold down backrest which makes it very easy to fold for neat storage and transport. It also has swing away footrests which are also removable. The back wheels are solid which will not puncture when on a rough surface.
The armrests are fixed and cannot be adjusted, The seat also has side skirts on the seat for extra safety for the user. For added safety a seat belt is attached.
Also features heel hoops and shin pad support for the user.
- Swing away removable footrests
- Fold down backrest
- Fixed Armrests.
- Attendant running handbrakes and lever operated parking brakes
- Easy clean upholstery.
- 20cm solid, puncture proof front castors
- 30cm solid, puncture proof rear wheels
- Back pocket
- Side skirts
- Seat belt
- Heel loops
- Seat width 47cm (19")
- Seat depth 40.5cm (16")
- Seat height 50cm (21")
- Width between arms 43cm (18")
- Maximum user weight 116kg (18 stone)
- Net weight 10.5kg (23lbs)
- Weight inc. footrests 12kg (26.5lbs))
- Seat Width: 51cm (20”)
- Seat Depth: 40.7cm (16")
No posts found