A “spider” upper back straightener is an uncomplicated and easy to use orthopaedic product, designed for those who want to maintain or achieve a correct body position.
The second-generation upper back straightener M and L – for adults use.
The second-generation upper back straightener:
- Corrects bad posture
- Prevents slouching
- Maintaining correct posture
- Protruding abdomen correction
- Arm asymmetry correction.
- Children and adults with posture problems
- Individuals spending a lot of time in a sitting position (students, office workers)
- Those who care for maintaining correct posture
- Dance school attendees.
The second-generation upper back straightener M – waist circumference: 60-85 cm The second-generation upper back straightener L – waist circumference: 85-110 cm
No posts found