Homecraft EasyBar Suction Grab Rail
Homecraft EasyBar Suction Grab Rail assists patients with sit-to-stand transfers, helping increase safety, balance, and stability. The non-slip handle offers greater independence by providing stability when getting in and out of the bath or shower, or for general use around the home. Ideal for both permanent and temporary use, the grab rail is great for traveling as it does not require any fixings.
Secures Easily to Any Non-Porous Surface
The suction grab rail secures to non-porous surfaces including: tiles, glass, fibre glass or porcelain. Equipped with two pressure switches on each end, simply release the switches to remove the handle or create a strong vacuum to latch onto surfaces. The suction grab bar benefits from safety lock indicators that display green when secure and red when the rail is not secured.
Improves Safety & Stability in the Home
For those with physical limitations or are prone to falls and injury, the grab rails are available in two lengths for sturdy support in the home. Homecraft EasyBar Suction Grab Rails are offered in lengths measuring 350 mm (13 ¾”). It must be noted that suction cup grab rails are not designed to take the users full body weight, simply to provide some additional steadying during movement.
- Ideal for a number of locations including in the bathroom when additional balance or stability is needed
- Equipped with powerful suction cups, the grab rails affix securely without the need for screws, adhesives or other fixings
- Designed for use only on smooth and non-porous surfaces such as tiles, glass, porcelain or fibreglass
- Suction grab rail aids patients with limited mobility including those with disabilities, the elderly, and even those with weakened joints and muscles
- Accommodating individuals prone to slips and falls, the rail is available in two length: 350mm and 500mm
No posts found