At just 71 mm, The Floor Bed 1 is only a little higher than a tennis ball, helping to reduce the risk of injury from falls. It rises to full nursing height to facilitate care tasks, and offers comprehensive functional and clinical benefits to maximise user safety.
The FloorBed has all the profiling functions of a standard nursing bed.
Highly Customisable with a range of additional accessories to optimise the usefulness of this bed.
- Reduce the risk of injury in the event of a patient fall
- Reduce the risk of carer injury
- Enable independence and mobility
Dimensions & Specifications
- Mattress platform height range: 71 to 650 mm (2.8 to 25.6 in)
- Overall dimension: 925 x 2255 mm (36.4 x 88.8 in)
- Overall dimensions with 20cm extension: 925 x 2455 mm (36.4 x 96.7 in)
- Mattress size: 900 x 2000 mm (35.4 x 78.7 in)
- Mattress size with 20cm extension: 900 x 2200 mm (35.4 x 86.6 in)
- Safe working load: 185 kg (29 st)
- Maximum patient weight: 150 kg (24 st)
- Weight of bed (excluding transport bracket): 85.1 kg (13.5 st)
- Profiling functions: Backrest with Auto-regression, Kneebreak, Anti-Trendelenburg, Trendelenburg
- Trendelenburg function: 15 degrees
- Liquid ingress protection: IPX4
No posts found