With an ultra-low mattress platform giving a height of only 71 mm, the FloorBed 2 helps to significantly reduce the risk of injury if a person rolls out of bed. The FloorBed 2 offers all the features of a fully functioning profiling bed, with an even higher nursing height of 800 mm.
The low headboards give greater access for care staff at the head and foot end, when at nursing height.
Highly Customisable with a range of additional accessories to optimise the usefulness of this bed.
- FloorBed 2 raises to 800 mm, which facilitates a safer working height for taller carers
- The low head and footboard enable access for care tasks, such as hair care and lower limb dressing
- Low head and footboard will facilitate access to sliding sheets at the head or foot of the bed, allowing a single carer to reposition a person up or down the bed.
Dimensions & specifications
- Mattress platform height range: 71 to 800 mm (2.8 to 31.5 in)
- Overall dimension: 935 x 2285 mm (36.8 x 90.0 in)
- Overall dimensions with 20cm extension: 935 x 2485 mm (36.8 x 97.9 in)
- Mattress size: 900 x 2000 mm (35.4 x 78.7 in)
- Mattress size with 20cm extension: 900 x 2200 mm (35.4 x 86.6 in)
- Safe working load: 185 kg (29 st)
- Max patient weight: 150 kg (24 st)
- Weight of bed (excluding transport bracket): 93.2 kg (14.5 st)
- Profiling functions: Backrest with Auto-regression, Kneebreak, Anti-Trendelenburg, Trendelenburg
- Trendelenburg function: 15 degrees
- Liquid ingress protection: IPX4
No posts found