The Walmesley Rise & Recline Chair is a dual motor design allowing independent control of the backrest and
leg rest. This enables the user to achieve ultimate comfort whilst using their chair. The chair has a waterfall
pillow design for optimum comfort. Available in a variety of fabrics and colours. Easy to use hand control
with fastener to store at the side of the chair when not in use. Pocket to store magazines and television
remotes. High quality OKIN motor for smooth action. Fabric cover meets BS5852 part 1 and foam inner
meets BS5852 part 2, Crib 5. This chair must be placed at least 28”” away from the wall for daily operation.
Maximum chair rise of 30°. Maximum User Weight Limit is 160kg.
- Rise and recliner armchairs are ideal for someone with limited mobility.
- Two motors run independently to control the back rest and leg rest.
- Chair should be placed at least 28 inches away from the wall for daily operation
- Handset with fastener, easy to use hand control
- High quality OKIN 2 motor
Length (cm): 820
Height (mm): 1120
Width (mm): 870
Product Dimensions (mm): 1120x870x820
Net weight (kg): 56.5
Gross Weight (Packaged) (kg): 63.5
Warranty Period: 12 Months
Backrest Height (mm): 650
Maximum User Weight (kg): 160
Overall Depth (mm): 1630 fully reclined
Overall Height (mm): 1120
Overall Width (mm): 870
Seat Depth (mm): 510
Seat Height (mm): 510
Seat Width (mm): 500
No posts found