CommunityBed allows equipment services to combine two beds into one. By combining the lifting height of a conventional profiling bed (800 mm) and the lowness of a conventional low bed (220 mm), CommunityBed allows equipment services to simplify their range and reduce stock.
CommunityBed is fully compliant with BS EN 60601-2-52.
- Lifts as high as a conventional profiling bed (800 mm)
- Goes as low as a conventional low bed (220 mm)
- Compliant with BS EN 60601-2-52
- Ideal for applications where there are taller carers (or similar).
Dimensions & Specifications
- Mattress platform height range: 220 to 800 mm (8.7 to 31.5 in)
- Overall dimension: 925 x 2196 mm (36.4 x 86.5 in)
- Overall dimensions with 200 mm extension: 925 x 2396 mm (36.4 x 94.4 in)
- Mattress size: 900 x 2000 mm (35.4 x 78.7 in)
- Mattress size with 200 mm extension: 900 x 2200 mm (35.4 x 86.6 in)
- Safe working load: 215 kg (34 st)
- Maximum patient weight: 180kg (28 st)
- Weight of bed (excluding transport bracket): 77.6 kg (12 st)
- Profiling functions: Backrest with Auto-regression, Kneebreak. Anti-Trendelenburg and Trendelenburg available as an option.
- Liquid ingress protection: IPX4
* External dimension may vary depending on head and footboard design
No posts found