- Maximum strength with a minimal weight (465 g), made of high quality aluminium.
- In full compliance with the European norm ISO 11334-1. Tested up to 130 kg.
- Painted with Epoxy coating.
- Patented Backbone Structure system for rigidity, strength and safety.
- Innovative technical solutions for silent use.
- Height adjustable.
- Length from 690 to 990 mm (14 positions, 25 mm apart).
- Patented lock mechanism for safety.
- Ergonomic forearm design with aero ventilation for enhanced comfort.
- Anti-rotation device for safety.
- Patented detachable cuff for quick replacement and use, as appropriate, of the version of a non-slip cuﬀ or an ultra-soft version.
- Cuff height adjustment (4 positions, 215-263 mm apart).
- Foldable handle, e.g. for transport.
- Non-slip system increasing crutch stability, if it is put aside.
- Available in multiple colours.
- Due to the unique shape and use of ultramodern materials, the base prevents slipping and ensures maximum contact and adhesion even when the crutch is inclined at a signiﬁcant angle.
- Unique design and materials used absorb a shock generated when placing the crutch on the ground.
- Equipped with an anti-perforation system.
- Easy replacement